[act-ma] 2/28, Wed. Occupation Project moves to John Kerry's office

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Sun Feb 25 21:07:06 PST 2007

Peace activists! If anyone is available, this is the time to
show up!!

Not only is this our best bet to end the Iraq war, it is a time
to state your opposition to an Iran war as well -- it is critical
that we let Kerry and the press know that we don't want any
more deaths caused by our government-- that this madness
must stop NOW!

peace,
Amy

PLEASE BE THERE. AND TELL EVERYONE.
THE VETS NEED ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT THAT THEY CAN GET.
And let me know if you can come. It is a big step forward.
john walsh