[act-ma] 3/20 Ground Truth in Dorchester

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Mar 5 20:09:59 PST 2007

Join Dorchester People for Peace and ACORN to watch /The Ground Truth/,
a film that shows Iraq through the eyes of US troops.

 This unsparing movie takes soldiers through recruitment, boot camp,
Iraq, and their return home. After the film we'll discuss the war's
impact on veterans and families, and what we can do.

 Tuesday March 20, 7 to 9 pm at the Vietnamese American Community
Center, 42 Charles St, next to Fields Corner T stop.

Wheelchair accessible; childcare and transport available by calling
617-282-3783 in advance.

*/Mike Prokosch <mikeprokosch at verizon.net>/*