[act-ma] 3/16, 7pm, Health Consequences of the U.S. War in Iraq

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Tue Mar 6 16:41:47 PST 2007

Title: "Destruction of Medical Neutrality and the Health Consequences of the U.S. War in Iraq"

Date: Friday, March 16th from 7pm-9pm

Place: The Democracy Center-Event Room: 45 Mount Auburn Street, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Ma

Description: Screening of "Healing Iraq", a powerful 15-minute documentary interview with Dr. Salam Ismael, an Iraqi surgeon who worked and lived through the U.S. sieges of Fallujah. This will be followed by an informal talk by Dr. Evan Lon of Partners in Health on the broader health consequences of the Iraq War.  This will be the impetus for a CALL TO ACTION for activists to help organize teach-ins, walk-outs and protests in opposition the Bush Regime's policies of War and Aggression.

Now is a critical time in our history when we need the people to resist and oppose the Bush Regime's agenda of War and Aggression.  Please come to our movie screening and organizing meeting:

Website: worldcantwait.org

Contact Person: Maria Sanchez: 617-461-5165