[act-ma] 3/13 Freedom for the San Francisco 8!

shadowboxer at riseup.net shadowboxer at riseup.net
Sat Mar 10 11:44:54 PST 2007

COAST to COAST SOLIDARITY- boston [and] QUEERS AGAINST PRISON- boston
would like to invite you to join us for a:

DAY OF ACTION
SUPPORTING
FREEDOM FOR THE
SAN FRANCISCO 8

Tuesday 3/13

7:45 AM -     Back Bay Station-         Banner Action and Flyering

11:40 AM -     Down Town Crossing-     Banner Action and Flyering

7:00 PM-     Community Church of Boston-     Movie Screening

GATHER at 7:45 AM inside of the hall at Back Bay Station for a banner action
and flyering of morning commuters.

After and hour or so of flyering commuters, we may go get breakfast and/or
move onto some of the nearby college campuses for flyering between classes.

REGROUP at 11:40 outside of the Bath & Body Works in Downtown Crossing.  We
will decide where we want our banner(s) and where in the crossing we want to
be flyering lunchtime traffic.  Lunchtime action should be finished around
1:00 or 1:30.

Throughout the afternoon, college campuses and coffeeshop flyering may take
place if there is enough group energy to do so.

MOVIE SCREENING: to end the day with a sense of community, unity, and
warmth, there will be a little fundraiser in support of the San Francisco
8.  At Community Church of Boston, above the Globe Restaurant on Copley
Square, around 7 PM we will start our gathering with grounding discussion
around who the San Francisco 8 are and some local implications.  The film
"Legacy of Torture: War Against the Black Liberation Army" will be showed
and dialogue will follow.  Suggested Donation: $5.00- $50.00.  Space has an
elevator for those who may need it.

for more information about the San Francisco 8 visit:
www.cdhrsupport.org