[act-ma] 3/14 IRAN CRISIS EMERGENCY MEETING

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Mon Mar 12 04:51:11 PDT 2007

IRAN CRISIS

COME TO AN EMERGENCY MEETING

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14, 6:30 PM,

AT ENCUENTRO 5, 33 HARRISON AVE., 5TH Flr, CHINATOWN, BOSTON

(near Downtown Crossing or Boylston T Station)

PLAN ACTIONS TO END THE WAR IN IRAQ AND PREVENT THE PLANNED ATTACK ON IRAN

Four years ago, we tried to stop the Bush Administration from invading Iraq and we were a minority.  Today, we face an even greater threat to world peace, while Washington prepares to attack Iran.  This time, we are with the majority of Americans who want an end to disastrous wars that devastate nations who pose no threat to us, wars that kill and injure our soldiers, and impoverish our children.  Oil and the hegemony of US corporate power are the real agenda, but fear and racism are the tactics they use.

The Middle East, from Palestine to Iran, is in crisis.  We must do everything we can to mobilize our forces to stop these power-hungry leaders before they act on their nuclear threats.

What is needed - plan forums, develop handouts, organize lobbying, initiate a media

campaign, place ads in newspapers, hold rallies, engage in education and outreach, raise money, USE OUR POWER AND OUR CREATIVITY to

JOIN TOGETHER, SPEAK OUT, AND SAY NO MORE!!

Sponsors:

Middle East Crisis Coalition

United for Justice with Peace

Stop the Wars Coalition

Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights

United for Justice with Peace Israel-Palestine Task Force

Women's International League for Peace and Freedom

Code Pink

American-Arab Antidiscrimination Committee of Massachusetts

Massachusetts Peace Action

For more information, contact the Middle East Crisis Coalition

crisismiddleeast at yahoo.com

www.middleeastcrisiscoalition.org