[act-ma] 6/22 Boston area USSF gathering

Susie Husted susie_husted at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 12:58:10 PDT 2007

Please feel to pass along to friends and colleagues in the Boston area who will be heading down to Atlanta for the United States Social Forum at the end of June.  This informal get together will be to talk about our plans, what we hope to do and experience at the USSF and our goals after we return.

  Greater Boston Pre-USSF Gathering
  Friday, June 22nd at 6:30pm
Encuentro5, 33 Harrison Ave. 5th Floor, Boston (Chinatown)
  For directions, see www.encuentro5.org/contact.htm

  We will have snacks, but please bring your own beer/wine.

  For more info email:  Thomas Ponniah, thomas.ponniah at gmail.com or Susie Husted, susie_husted at yahoo.com