[act-ma] 8/13 Conversational Spanish (Mondays)

Matthew Andrews peopleunite at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 10:00:29 PDT 2007

FREE Spanish conversation group with a social justice focus

Every Monday, 4:30 - 6:00pm
Jamaica Plain Branch Library, 12 Sedgwick St., 2nd floor
a short walk up South Street from the Forest Hills T stop, or along
the #39 bus route.

We read aloud and practice conversation in Spanish.  Thanks to the
staff at the library, we usually have at least one fluent speaker to
assist us.  Most of us are interested in issues related to immigrant
rights, workers' rights, and international struggles for peace and
justice.  Feel free to bring your own questions, or reading materials
to share with the class.