[act-ma] 8/19/07 RADIO with a VIEW on WMBR-FM 88.1 FM (10am-12noon)

David Goodman david at ibisradio.org
Fri Aug 17 14:09:01 PDT 2007

RADIO with a VIEW -- 10am - 12noon
w/ Dave Goodman and Marc Stern

WMBR, Cambridge 881.1 FM & wmbr.org (for live streaming and archives)

Sunday 8/19/07:

* Status report on local citizen organizing to stop Boston University from
building a Level 4 Bio-hazards Laboratory in Boston's South End. \\

* Activist Joe Szakos, co-author of the book: "We Make Change - Community
Organizers Talk About What They Do and Why."

* Possibly, a very special guest from the list of activists and politicians
speaking out against the war on Sat. August 25th in Kennebunkport, Maine.
(we've asked former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney to join us)

* "Grace Notes" with Grace Ross.

* Bruce "the culturizer" Sylvester with a film review.

Independent Broadcast Information Service
www.ibisradio.org
radioview at ibisradio.org