[act-ma] First Boston Palestine Film Festival :: Sept 29 - Oct 7, 2007

PF Soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun Sep 9 22:15:04 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,

The First Boston Palestine Film Festival is happening soon!
We've put together an amazing program of films featuring a range of
compelling and thought-provoking documentaries, dramatic features, rare
early works (1969 to 1980), and new films by emerging artists. You can
download our Program Brochure at:
http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/

PLEASE FORWARD this email (as HTML if possible) to as wide an audience
as possible. *This being our first annual program, it is absolutely
crucial that we maximize attendance in order to foster increased
sponsorship next year and generally build momentum and awareness for the
festival. *
Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated!

Most screenings are only happening once, so book your tickets on-line.
You can purchase tickets /*soon*/ for the various venues on the theater
websites. Most importantly you can support us greatly by buying a
festival pass. These passes will be available at the MFA website on-line
very soon also:
http://www.mfa.org/calendar/sub.asp?key=12&subkey=5051

Come join the excitement at our opening party on Saturday Sept. 29th
where you can meet some of our directors and listen to the tunes of
Simon Shaheen plus others. Press will be present.

Please visit our website for more details.
All the best and thank you for your continued support, without it we
wouldn't be where we are now!
BPFF Organizing Committee

*September 29 -- October 7, 2007*
/Organized by Tawassul <http://www.tawassul.org>/

FESTIVAL PROGRAM :: Sept 29 - Oct 7, 2007

*:: FESTIVAL FILM SCHEDULE
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/festival2007/schedule.html>::
*PROGRAM BROCHURE
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/publicity/posters-lowres/BPFF_FilmProgram2007.pdf>
(PDF)

*::* Museum of Fine Arts :: Film Schedule & Tickets @ MFA
<http://www.mfa.org/calendar/sub.asp?key=12&subkey=5051>

*:: *Festival Opening Party :: School of Museum of Fine Arts
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/festival2007/schedule.html#openingparty>
:: Sept 29, 2007

*:: *Festival Closing Reception @ Casablanca Restaurant
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/festival2007/schedule.html#closingparty>
:: Oct 7, 2007

*THEATER POSTERS* (PDF)

*:: *Museum of Fine Arts
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/publicity/posters-lowres/BPFF_MFA_Poster2007.pdf>*
:: *Kendall Square Cinema
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/publicity/posters-lowres/BPFF_Kendall_Poster2007.pdf>*::
*Coolidge Corner Theater
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/publicity/posters-lowres/BPFF_Coolidge_Poster2007.pdf>*::
*Harvard University
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/publicity/posters-lowres/BPFF_Harvard_Poster2007.pdf>

*:: *Join the festival's facebook group
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11484795132>* ::*

      Copyright 2007 Boston Palestine Film Festival