[act-ma] 9/18 Harvest Coop Members Party (Tues)

Matthew Andrews peopleunite at verizon.net
Thu Sep 13 11:00:24 PDT 2007

Hello everyone!  My name is Matthew Andrews.  I am an employee at the
Harvest Coop Grocery Store in Jamaica Plain and I am running for the
Board of Directors.  I want to address working conditions at the
Harvest and create a safe space for workers to discuss unionization.
I am a member of the IWW's Foodstuff Workers Industrial Union 460.

Are you a member of the Harvest Coop Grocery Store?  Are you a
current or former employee?  Are you concerned about labor rights and
a supporter of cooperative economic relations? Then come to our kick-
off party for the Harvest Members Independent Organizing Committee!

Harvest Workers and Members
Community Party
Tuesday, September 18th
8:00PM - 11:00PM
@
Java Jo's Coffee and Tea
2710 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Across the street from the Forest Hills train station
www.javajo.net

Come Hungry!
Free Catered Food
Discounted Full Service Menu

hosted by:
Harvest Members
Independent Organizing Committee
www.harvestmembers.info

Trabajadores y Miembros de Harvest
Fiesta Comunidad
Martes, 18 de Septiembre
8:00PM - 11:00PM
@
Java Jo's Café y Té
2710 Washington St.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Al otro lado de la estación Forest Hills
www.javajo.net

¡Ven con hambre!
Comidas pre-encargadas gratis
El menú entero con discuento