[act-ma] November 16th - Forum on Wrongful Convictions

tony naro emancipatemee at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 13:12:48 PDT 2007

Hello All,

November 16th, 2007 5:30-7:00 SAVE THE DATE!

Location: Suffolk University Law School, Room 425 (large moot courtroom). 120 Tremont Street, Boston, MA. (right across from Park Street T stop).

The Suffolk Law Chapters of the National Lawyers Guild, Black Law Students Association, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the American Constitutional Society, as well as Witness to Innocence, will be hosting a forum on WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS.

Our featured speaker will be Ronald Keine, a former death row prisoner, victimized by
prosecutorial misconduct and later exonerated. Also speaking will be Michael Avery, one of the nation's leading civil rights attorneys and Stephen Hrones, a Boston attorney who regularly represented wrongfully convicted persons.

I have a flier for this event but did not post it to the list. If you would like a copy just email me and I would be happy to send it out to you!

A reception will be held after the event. Please spread the word!

For those of you who are interested in taping the event, you are more than welcome to do so. Please just give me a heads up so I can make sure you will have what you need.

Hope to see you there!

Tony Naro

Suffolk Law National Lawyers Guild President