[act-ma] Two Saturday Geary Visibilities

Bryan Koulouris brykoulouris at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 08:16:41 PDT 2007

Less than three weeks until election day, November
6th. Check out votegeary.com to see the program of the
campaign. More information coming about public
meetings for the Geary campaign.

This Saturday, we will be doing a stand-out/visibility
at Upham's Corner. This is the corner of Columbia Road
and Dudley Street in Dorchester. It will begin at
11:30am.

Another stand-out is planned for Saturday, November
3rd in West Roxbury. This will be at the corner of
Belgrade Avenue and Centre Street (near the Roche Bros
grocery store).

No visibilities are planned for Saturday, the 27th
because of the national mobilization to end the war in
Iraq.

In addition to these stand-outs, we will also be doing
daily activities of rush hour leafletting, door
knocking and leaflet dropping. If you would like to
help with any of that, then let us know what day
you're free, and we'll work something out.

In Solidarity,
Bryan