[act-ma] Event Reminder

tony naro emancipatemee at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 12:48:35 PST 2007

Hello All,

Please be advised that there is going to be a great event on the Death Penalty and Wrongful Convictions next Friday at Suffolk University Law School.  I hope some of you can attend.  Please be sure to spread the word! (I have attached a flyer).

Tony Naro

LIFE AFTER DEATH ROW

Join us for a forum on wrongful
convictions featuring Ronald Keine,
a former death row prisoner, victimized by prosecutorial misconduct and later
exonerated.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH
2007   5:30-7:00pm

Suffolk University Law
 School

Large Moot Court
 Room, Room 425

All are invited to join our guest speakers for
drinks and appetizers in the Faculty Dining Room after the forum!!!!!!

Additional Guest Speakers:

Michael Avery, Esq. – Professor
 Suffolk University
 Law School

-
Professor
Avery is one of the nation’s leading civil rights attorneys and recently helped
secure a $101.7 million judgment last July on behalf of four men who were
framed for a 1965 gangland murder in Chelsea
and spent decades in prison.  Professor
Avery is also the former President of the National Lawyers Guild.

Stephen Hrones, Esq. – Hrones,
Garrity & Hedges

-
A long time
member of the National Lawyers Guild, Attorney Hrones has represented four
wrongfully convicted persons in Suffolk County since 2000 and regularly represents
clients charged with murder.

Sponsored by the National Lawyers Guild, the Black Law Student
Association, the SULS American Civil Liberties Union,
the American Constitution Society, and

Witness to Innocence.