[act-ma] 11/27 Venezuelan Constitutional Reform workshop

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Nov 25 12:02:46 PST 2007

Venezuelan Constitutional Reform

This Tuesday, November 27th, at 6:30pm in Encuentro5, 33 Harrison Ave.,
5th floor, Chinatown, Boston.

Our second workshop-
We will review the reforms to the Venezuelan Constitution. Why a
Constitutional Reform? How is the referendum voting taking place, here
in Boston and Venezuela?
What are the arguments fore and against some of the controvertial reforms.

Personnel from the Consulate will answer questions on the voting process
for December 2nd at the Consulate.

Please join us, and get informed on the latest developments in Venezuela.

Solidarity,
Jorge Marin CB-Martin Luther King, Jr. Boston, MA The Bolivarian Circles
in the USA seek to inform the american public of what is really going on
in Venezuela. We respect the laws of the US and we aim to improve the
relations between our two countries.

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007>