[act-ma] Seeking Part-Time Bookkeeper

brgynn at aol.com brgynn at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 13:18:19 PST 2007

SEEKING PART-TIME BOOKKEEPER
for youth-based social justice organization

The City School is a dynamic youth leadership and?social change nonprofit organization in Dorchester, Massachusetts that offers after-school, weekend and summer programs to develop the power of young people to build a more just society.

We seek a part-time bookkeeper (8 hours per week)?to?ensure solid fiscal systems and?strong financial planning.?

Responsibilities include: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bi-weekly payroll using ADP,?bank recs,?journal entries, assistance with benefits administration, monthly/quarterly reports including balance sheet and P&L, and audit-related support.?

We can arrange the job as a contract position or as a part-time employee.? Very flexible days/hours.? Great work environment.?

Anticipated start date: as soon as possible.
Compensation:?Up to $25/hour, depending on experience.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to Miriam Messinger at miriam at thecityschool.org?or fax to?617-822-3073.

The City? School
614 Columbia Rd
Dorchester, MA 02125
617-822-3075
www.thecityschool.org
Building Youth Leadership for Social Change