[act-ma] 12/31 First Night against the War 2007/8

Stop the Wars Coalition info at stopthewars.org
Thu Dec 27 21:32:49 PST 2007

First Night against the War 2007/8

With over a Quarter of a million folks including families, young and old
alike passing thru Copley Square on December 31st for First Night. We at
Stop the Wars and many other organizations are going to be out to greet them.

Join with scores of folks from all over New England this New Years Eve from
noon untill seven at Copley Square.  We will be on Dartmouth Street between
Bolyston Street and the entrance to the old section of the Boston Public Library.

Say No More War! US out of Iraq! Bring the troops home now! Bring your
signs, your drum's and your hunger for justice.

We will have a tent and snacks, so come one come all and join Us in Boston as we say Peace and Justice for
2008 not War and Violence!!  It is our world not thiers!!

Remember to check out our website.  www.stopthewars.org

For last minute questions on that day only call Evan at 617-595-6521

Charlie Welch
for the Stop the Wars Coalition