[act-ma] Exciting Union Organizing Opportunity in Boston

seanwestdamon at riseup.net seanwestdamon at riseup.net
Wed Jan 16 13:30:59 PST 2008

The Prewitt Organizing Fund is helping to staff an exciting new union
campaign in your metropolitan area. We are organizing private sector
workers who work in a traditionally unorganized industry.

We’re looking for self-starters for entry level organizing positions who
want to get involved in the early stages of this investigative probe,
which will include both on the ground research components and worker
organizing. Currently we are asking for a two-month commitment from the
beginning of February through the beginning of April with a possible
extension as this campaign develops.

Interested? Get in touch with us ASAP for more details.

Please feel free to circulate this email!

Contact Sean Damon- 215-729-0954 or recruiting at organizingfund.org