[act-ma] Sunday 1/20/08 RADIO with a VIEW on WMBR 88.1FM 10am-12noon

David Goodman david at ibisradio.org
Thu Jan 17 13:58:14 PST 2008

The Independent Broadcast Information Service, in cooperation with WMBR,
Cambridge presents:

"RADIO with a VIEW"
Sun. 1/20/08
10am-12noon

WMBR, Cambridge 88.1FM and www.wmbr.org (live webcast & archive)

Guests and topics:

DEBOARH KANAFANI, author, "Unveiled: How an American Woman Found Her Way
Through Politics, Love, and Obedience in the Middle East"

JOEL KOVEL, author, "Overcoming Zionism: Creating a Single Democratic State
in Israel/Palestine"

MIT Professor DANIEL NOCERA describes his research on solar energy and the
chemistry of water. The goal: create an ecologically sustainable and carbon
neutral fuel for our energy consumption that doesn't feed global climate
change!

TERRY KITCHEN, musician and local organizer of the People's Music
Network/Songs of Freedom & Struggle - and some of his friends - join us to
discuss the upcoming PMN concert and conference.

PLUS BRAND NEW FOR 2008 - on the website: www.ibisradio.org
RADIO with a VIEW-cast - Audio On Demand
#1 Howard Zinn on the show 1/06/08
Download or stream our conversation with Howard Zinn

Produced by Marc Stern & Dave Goodman for I.B.I.S. and the world!