[act-ma] The Justice School -- For Children and Youth!

Commchurch.org info at commchurch.org
Thu Jan 31 13:48:19 PST 2008

The Justice School -- For Children and Youth!

The director of the Justice School welcomes you to join our fun and exciting
new children's program.

The Justice School is the children's program at Community Church of Boston.
This Sunday school focuses on community building, social justice education,
leadership development, creative problem solving and having fun.

The program is free of charge and meets at the church at 11:00 AM each
Sunday.

Our students range from 6 to 13, we are a diverse, friendly and fun
community. New students can visit the class any time they want to, also, new
students may enroll at any time during the school year.

The Justice School provides a safe space for young people to explore their
thoughts and feelings about the world around them. We also try to create an
environment that allows young people to develop their own opinions about
various social justice issues. Although students may hold differing opinions
on the various social justice topics we discuss the students are encouraged
to work, play and engage in creative group problem solving activities with
students who may share different values and beliefs than them.

You can learn more about the Justice School at www.thejusticeschool.org
Contact JooYoung at jooyoungc at gmail.com or 617.266.6710 if you want to
receive Justice School updates, or for any questions you may have.