[act-ma] 2/4/08 - HONK for Barack - Today 3:30-5:30pm Mass Ave Bridge

Tom Page tompage1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:43:26 PST 2008

  http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4vrdd
  Massive Visibility Event - Hands Across Mass Ave Bridge (Organizing)
  Massive show of enthusiasm and support for Obama on the eve of Primary Day. Let's have some FUN!! There have been lots of small visibility events to date - let's do a large turnout event that can be seen from all over Boston. Bring your friends! I have beautiful signs. Bring your own if you have them - we'll need as many as we can get. Press will be alerted. Free advertising for Barack! Come, join us, have fun! Hands across Mass Ave Bridge!

If you work til 5pm, come anyways, I'll stick around and keep it up with those who want to stay later.
          Time:  Monday, February 4 at 3:30 PM    Duration:  2 hours    Host:  Valery Lyman    Contact Phone:  617 970 3649    Location:    Mass Ave Bridge (Cambridge, MA)   Massachusetts Ave & Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
          View Map:
   Google Maps
   MapQuest
   Yahoo! Maps

    Associated Groups:  Boston for Barack, Boston University for Barack, Harvard for Obama, KSG for Obama, Scholars for Obama    Directions:  get on the Mass Ave bridge from either the Cambridge or Boston side. Public Transportation (in order of proximity to location): 1. #1 Bus -- runs on Mass Ave from Harvard Square to Roxbury on Mass Ave. Get out at the bridge. 2. Green Line to Hynes Convention Center, walk on Mass Ave towards River 3. Green Line to Kenmore, walk East on Beacon to Mass Ave, Right on Mass Ave, two blocks to River and Bridge 4. Red Line to Kendall/MIT, walk South on Wadsworth Street to river, then walk West along river or Mem Drive to the bridge 5. Red Line to Central Square and stay on Mass Ave until the bridge You'll see us there! Let's make a big show!