[act-ma] 3/16 Join us Sunday at the St. Patrick's Day Parade in South Boston

Stop the Wars Coalition info at stopthewars.org
Mon Mar 10 05:28:07 PDT 2008

Stop the War! Troops Home Now!  Brits out too!

Sunday, March 16th, 12:00 Noon

Broadway 'T' Station on the Red Line

Join us on Sunday, March 16^th as we converge on the annual

St. Patricks Day Parade in South Boston to demand an end to

the occupation of Iraq and Troops Home Now!

>From Iraq to Ireland, Occupation is Not Liberation! We will be

passing out stickers and literature to “Stop the War!” and for

“Troops Home Now!” as well as "Brits out too!!!".
The occupation of Iraq has nothing to do with defending the
democracy or security of working people in

the Middle East or anywhere else.

We have an excellent opportunity to reach thousands of people

as we did at our annual “First Night Against the War” with our

message of justice and a clear stand against the war which is

shared by millions.

Join us on Sunday.
Additional details about where to meeting will be coming soon.

Adelante,

John Harris