[act-ma] 3/19 Wed. @ 5pm - VIGIL for 5th ANNIVERSARY of IRAQ WAR - Boston Common @ Park St. Station

Tom Page tompage1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 11:10:55 PDT 2008

5 YEARS TOO MANY!

  TOMORROW, Wed. 3/19, is the 5th Anniversary of the start of the Iraq War!

  Come join the protest tomorrow at 5pm in downtown Boston.
  (sponsored by United for Peace with Justice & MoveOn.org)

  Other vigils are being held at Alewife Station, North Station, and in most towns around the Boston area at the same time.

  Thousand of local actions are occurring all over the country & in Washington, DC tomorrow!

  Click HERE to search for an vigil near you!
  http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=112

  Come out, be visible, make yourself heard. Come show your opposition to the continued occupation of Iraq!

  Details on the vigil in Boston Common below:

  5 YEARS TOO MANY!
  http://events.unitedforpeace.org/5yearstoomany/events/show/3410

             5 YEARS TOO MANY      -->                           -->
    5 Years Too Many vigil  Boston, MA  March 19, 2008 04:30PM to 06:30PM
  Hosted by Susan Lees  Event Description:
  Join this 5 Years Too Many vigil at Park Street Station on the Boston Common from 4:30 - 6:30 PM.
  To join Congressional visits earlier on March 19th, e-mail ujpcoalition at yahoo.com
  One goal of our March 19th plans is to build on the Winter Soldier hearings, which we are actively supporting in Boston and the Northeast.

  Event Type: March 19th Actions

  Location:
Boston Common
  Directions: