[act-ma] FW: meeting for planning Raytheon walk for hunger peace vigil

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Tue Apr 8 21:23:53 PDT 2008

 the first planning meeting for the anti war vigil against Raytheon at the walk for Hunger will be this Tuesday April 15th 630 at 33 Harrison str 5th floor > > The walk for Hunger is coming up and it is a gift to the anti war movement! with all major media outlets covering the walk it is> > our turn to take it to our turn. we have the opportunity to let thousands and millions all over the work know about the> > violent ways of Raytheon. there is plenty of time to get folks to turn out for a major sunday protest against the war.> > We of the anti war movement should be there in big numbers showing folks why raytheon is evil but not Only Raytheon but> > Senators Kennedy and Kerry's connection and congressmen to. to the Iraqis who died because of Raytheon's weapons and> > not just in Iraq but Africa Asia and all over the world the Death caused by Raytheon. We need to be there in a big way!> > But like I said we must call for Accountability on our senators and congresfolk and their connection in all this! how can Raytheon> > Sponsor the walk and at the same time make folks homeless by stealing money away from programs that help the poor to build> > weapons of mass destruction.> > It is time to plan for a intervention at the walk for hunger!