[act-ma] [4/11] Solar Soiree at Diesel, 6-9pm & [4/12] at Bloc 11, 1-4pm

Pete Mellor pete.mellor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:01:21 PDT 2008

Interested in supporting renewable energy in Somerville?

Like the idea of meeting interesting locals over good food and drink?

Want to check out what a solar-powered windmill is doing inside a cafe?

You're invited to drop by...
...in the evening (Friday 4/11 @ Diesel, Davis Square, 6-9pm)
...or the afternoon (Saturday 4/12 @ Bloc 11, Union Square, 1-4pm)

We're from Somerville Climate Action.
We're going to be hanging out to talk about the New England Wind Fund
and the Somerville Solar Challenge....
to fund renewable energy projects and win solar panels for our schools!

Meet local business owners, politicians, community organizers,
artists, entertainers and entrepreneurs, have a drink and a bite,
and leave with some goodies (thanks Taza!) if you sign up that day!

Diesel Cafe (257 Elm St, Davis Sq)
Friday, April 11th 6-9pm (drop by any time)
Special appearances:
 *The Boston Derby Dames and Kenji "Thunderdome" Quinn 6-7pm!
 *The Steamy Bohemians!

Bloc 11 Cafe (11 Bow St, Union Sq)
Saturday, April 12th 1-4pm (drop by any time)
Special appearances:
 *Slim Jim & the Mad Cows!
 *Jennifer Kimball!

Sponsors/Supporters:
Diesel Cafe, Bloc 11 Cafe, TAZA Chocolate, 02 Yoga Studio, Somerville
Climate Action, Go Green Davis

--
Pete Mellor
pete.mellor at gmail.com