[act-ma] Film, THE GLOBAL BANQUET at Arlington St. Church, Boston April 20

Christine Curtiss chriscrts at verizon.net
Sat Apr 12 07:46:47 PDT 2008

Ministry for the Earth and Social Action Film Series
Arlington Street Church
351 Boylston St., Boston

On Sunday, April 20, 2008, at 2 PM we will be showing
THE GLOBAL BANQUET

This beautifully produced film reveals the profoundly
negative impact of globalization on our food system.
Taking examples from all over the world, it makes
"difficult" issues understandable and gives positive
proposals for solving the problem of world hunger.
Produced and directed by Anne Macksound and June Akele