[act-ma] Online Petition to Recover e5's Right to Host Events of Its Choosing

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Tue Apr 15 09:29:48 PDT 2008

Friends,

Please see http://www.massglobalaction.org/home/freespeech.htm for a
petition to defend e5's right to host events of its choosing. Please
consider signing on after reading all the statements there. Also, it will be
helpful to us if you would also call on your friends and colleagues to
consider this petition as well. This is one of a number of steps that we are
taking to recover our rights and to secure the longer term future of the
encuentro 5 project.

In struggle,
Suren

Suren Moodliar
Telephones: 617-482-6300 (wk); 617-482-7300 (fax); 617-968-0880 (cell)
Projects: encuentro 5 & fair employment
Address: 33 Harrison Ave, 5th floor, Boston, MA 02111
Websites: www.massglobalaction.org; www.fairjobs.org; www.encuentro5.org

Visit: www.reclaimingtheivorytower.org for a handbook on organizing and
strategizing!