[act-ma] Sundays walk for war

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Fri May 2 06:47:54 PDT 2008

This sunday is the annual walk for hunger not against hunger. at 11:30 a folks are being asked that means you if schedule
permits to show up with your own sign saying why raytheon should not exist legally as a company especially at the
walk for hunger the location is a two blocks away in front of the tobacco shop on the corner of Charles and Boylston.
this here is the download of the flyer that you can hand out to all the walkers
http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/corporate/dd/raytheon.html
make as many copies as you can. I suggest at 11:50 or so when enough folks have gathered walk to the walk and set up.
Good luck I sad to say have to work the may day festival in Harvard square any questions call but only if you need for I am
working 857-272-6743