[act-ma] 5/12 Event with Howard Zinn Cancelled

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 13:48:19 PDT 2008

Dear friend,

  We are sorry to announce that due to a family emergency, Prof. Howard Zinn will not be able to give his lecture on “The Meaning of Sacco and Vanzetti” on Monday, May 12, at the Dante Alighieri Center.  We hope to reschedule the event soon.

  Thank you for your interest and support.

- The Sacco and Vanzetti Commemoration Society

  www.saccoandvanzetti.org

Sign the on-line petitions to:

1. Stop the Raids and Deportations, and
2. Demand that the U.S. sign the UN Convention on Migrant Workers Rights

Please go to: http://www.bostonmayday.org