[act-ma] walk for aids the war in the middle east and Raytheon lets Rally!

danthbagelman at msn.com danthbagelman at msn.com
Sun May 18 07:39:17 PDT 2008

Yes folks another fundraiser is upon us this one the walk to fight aids. And like the walk for Hunger it has a direct correlation togood old cluster bombs and other great weapons used in Iraq Palestine Kosovo Africa. Raytheon out favorite Massachusetts company that gives jobs to make bombs to kill  people! every dollar for Raytheon is one less dollar to find a cure for aids let alone housing,Veterans help,  Education in public schools the Infrastructure of the US is almost falling apart because of companies like Raytheon such as Bechtel and Halliburton.    This year at the Aids walk lets let the folks know at the walk who their friends are. these people are walking for a good cause so let us greet them and get them to see the connection. I talked to one of the organizers the other day from the walk and she said that raytheon and Aids action committee are good friends and raytheon has helped them for many years.     This Year let us say no to cluster bombs, the patriot air defense missile, the Tomahawk land missile. the Wars in the middle east Let us say yes to Aids research Healthcare and the war here at home!     On monday may 19th at 6:30 at 33 harrison street fth floor we are having our first planning meeting for the peace vigil at the walkfor Aids With tens of thousands of walkers and all Massachusetts press there let us make this a rewarding Aids walk  One that will educate new folk and add new energy and people to the peace community  http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/corporate/dd/raytheon.html