[act-ma] Top Stories from Open Media Boston (week of 5/30/08)

Jason Pramas jpramas at igc.org
Fri May 30 08:44:35 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

Open Media Boston is now taking donations! Help out your local
progressive news, views and arts source by clicking the following link:
http://www.openmediaboston.org/donate

And be sure to check out this week's top stories at
www.openmediaboston.org:

News: Veterans for Peace, Other Anti-War Groups, Hold Peace Memorial
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/173

News: Hundreds of telephone workers demonstrate against shifting burden
of health care costs to employees
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/171

Editorial: Councilor Yoon's Strange Crusade
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/178

Opinion: Riding the "T:" More Than Just Grabbing a Seat on the Train
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/176

Arts: The Root Cause (poem)
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/177

Arts: Emergenza Live Festival Highlights Up and Coming Bands
http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/175

If you'd like to subscribe to our RSS Feed (or get email updates of new
articles as they appear), click the following link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpenMediaBoston-ProgressiveNewsViewsAndArtsFromThehubOfTheUniverse

(If you don't know what an RSS Feed is, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rss)

NEW: If you'd like to follow our latest stories via the micro-blogging
service Twitter, click the following link:
http://twitter.com/openmediaboston

(If you don't know what micro-blogging is, check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro-blogging)

Enjoy,

Jason Pramas
Editor/Publisher