[act-ma] please post

Sarah Coughtry sarahcoughtry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:06:56 PDT 2008

Hi, my name is Sarah Coughtry and I am a member of the Boston Firefly
Project, a local chapter of Amnesty International.  Would you please post
this event on your website calender of events?  Thanks so much!

Come join the Boston Firefly Project for a night of art, poetry, and
activism as we raise awareness around the issue of poverty worldwide.  Local
artists, poets, and writers will be presenting and displaying their work on
Thursday, August 14th from 7-9pm at the Lincoln Institute for Land Policy on
113 Brattle Street in Cambridge, a short walk from the Harvard Square T
stop.  Come meet other activists in the area and take part in the
convergence of art and human rights - snacks and beverages provided!

The Boston Firefly Project is a local Amnesty International chapter of young
professionals that provides opportunities for grassroots human rights
advocacy, education and networking through community based events in the
Boston area.