[act-ma] Tuesday 8/19, MassCOSH Summer Bash at the Blarney Stone in Dorchester, 5:30-9:30pm $5+

Whitney Soenksen whitney.soenksen at masscosh.org
Mon Aug 18 08:14:43 PDT 2008

Join us for savory food, carnival games and beverages courtesy of Boston
Beer.  You'll also have a chance to win Sox tickets, a Wii, and more fab
prizes at the Summer Bash- Tuesday August 19th! (www.masscosh.org)

MassCOSH is holding its first ever Summer Bash to recognize all who have
supported our cause and our work and to raise money for the coming year.
Everyone's hard work, dedication and efforts on our behalf are greatly
appreciated... now let's celebrate!

The event will feature complimentary beverages courtesy of Boston Beer Co.,
carnival style games with stellar prizes including Red Sox tickets, a
Nintendo Wii, and an ipod and tasty food for all! $5 suggested at door.  So
spend a couple of hours relaxing and getting to know MassCOSH members and
volunteers new and old. Invite your friends and join us for this one of a
kind event!

When: Tues., August 19, 5:30 to 9pm

Where:  <http://www.blarneystoneboston.com/html/home.html> The Blarney
Stone, 1505 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester (Red Line to Fields Corner)

How:  Email
<mailto:whitney.soenksen at masscosh.org?subject=RSVP%20for%20summer%20bash%202
008&body=I%27ll%20be%20there%20and%20I%27ll%20be%20bringing%20__%20people%21
%0A%0A> Whitney Soenksen to RSVP... $5 suggested donation at the door... we
hope to see you there!

Whitney Soenksen

Membership and Communications Coordinator

 <http://www.masscosh.org/> MassCOSH (Massachusetts Coalition for
Occupational Safety and Health)
617.825.7233 x14 |  <mailto:whitney.soenksen at masscosh.org>
whitney.soenksen at masscosh.org

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=42+Charles+Street&csz=Dorche
ster%2C+MA+02122&country=us> 42 Charles St. | Dorchester, MA 02122
fax: 617-822-3718 |  <http://www.masscosh.org/> www.masscosh.org

I  <http://www.goodsearch.com/> GoodSearch for MassCOSH!
Help raise money for MassCOSH just by searching the Internet or shopping
online!   <http://www.goodsearch.com/> Click HERE to help...