[act-ma] Student Forum Tu Sept 24 630-830 @Cm Church Bstn

Camilo Viveiros camiloviveiros at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:53:34 PDT 2008

Student Forum Tu Sept 24 630-830 @Cm Church Bstn
Radicalizing Reality: Student Organizing Forum

Participate in a forum on student organizing at the Community Church of
Boston

Tuesday, September 23rd 630-830pm
Community Church of Boston, 565 Boylston St. 3rd Floor
Copley Square, Boston

Join us for this unique strategy meeting & discussion btwn public & private
college students, youth & high school students!
Network with & learn about other student/community organizing efforts.

Share strategies on how student organizing can win gains for students at our
places of learning and how students can contribute to movements for radical
social change.

Together we can be an empowered force for justice! As our dialog brings us
closer to one another, building understanding and transforming into action,
to in turn transform society.

Panelists include:

Lindsay McCluskey of Mass Students United* & New England Chair US Student
Association*
massstudentsuniting.com
usstudents.org

Alyssa Aguilera of Harvard Students for a Democratic Society* (SDS) & Matt
McLaughlin of Capital Community College SDS*
studentsforademocraticsociety.org

and a speaker from the Boston Youth Organizing Project (youth & highschool
student organizing)
byop.org

Camilo Viveiros moderator UMass Dartmouth Labor Education Center*
umdlaborcenter.org

*organizations listed for informational purposes only

Please RSVP to nefacboston at nefac.net