[act-ma] Food, Fuel, and the Future: November 7
Eric at ericweltman.com
Tue Oct 14 13:55:42 PDT 2008
Food, Fuel, and the Future:
Sustainable Strategies for Healthy Communities
Massachusetts Public Health Association's
2008 Annual Meeting
Friday, November 7, 2008
8:00 am - 2:15 pm
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel and Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, Massachusetts
Featuring keynote speaker: Jim Hightower
Best known as "America's #1 Populist," Jim Hightower is a former
Texas Agriculture Commissioner (1982-1990), national radio commentator,
bestselling author, activist and humorist.
For registration information, visit www.mphaweb.org.
The meeting will also include:
* Commissioner John Auerbach, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
* Greg Watson, Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental
* Panel discussion with local organizations
* Linda Degutis, DrPH, American Public Health Association President
* Public health expo and networking opportunities
If you have any questions, please contact Kara Keenan at:
kkeenan at mphaweb.org; 617-524-6696 x113.
To learn more about the annual meeting or MPHA, visit www.mphaweb.org.
More information about the Act-MA