[act-ma] 12/9 & 12/10 - All Out to Support Chuck Turner!

Patrick Keaney pkeaney at netway.com
Mon Dec 8 10:19:43 PST 2008

*Community Rally for Chuck Turner!
Tuesday, December 9
6-8pm
Roxbury Community College
Cafeteria, Student Center
*1234 Columbus Avenue, "Roxbury Crossing" stop on the Orange Line

Calling all Chuck Turner supporters to join us at a community rally on
Tuesday.  Local organizations will be sharing campaign info and
materials, District 7 residents will speak on why our community needs
Chuck, questions will be raised pertaining to Federal Prosecutor
Sullivan' case and motivations, youth music and dance groups will
perform, and we will hear from Chuck Turner himself.

Please join us for the rally on Dec 9th, the night before Chuck goes
back to court.  Fight for Chuck, Fight for Roxbury!

======

*Councilor Turner Court Date *

Wed, December 10, 2008

3pm

Moakley Federal Court House

1 Courthouse Way, Boston MA

All supporters are encouraged to join Chuck at court!

======

www.SupportChuckTurner.com <http://www.supportchuckturner.com/>