[act-ma] 2008 Boston Tea Party

mark oc 1800capone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:47:14 PST 2008

Dear Friends,

Due to the numerous and continuing, deeply disturbing events in our
country, it is time for you as a citizen to stand-up against the
domestic and foreign enemies that threaten to ruin the US and world
economy, suspend the US Constitution and push Americans into martial
law followed by one world government [= dictatorship].

One important way to stand-up against this far worse version of the
tyrants our forefathers fought against is to come to the 2008 Boston
Tea Party [poster attached]. The theme of this years' Boston Tea Party
event will focus on setting up a Constitutional, sound money system at
the State level, to compete with the Federal Reserve System. Note that
the Fed is responsible for funding a century of US wars, all started
fraudulently for war profits and empire. The Fed's post-war increases
in the money supply to pay war debt, is responsible for 100 years of
driving the value of the US dollar to the near-worthless value we find
it today.

Join us this Sunday, December 14th, Noon till 6:00 PM at Faneuil Hall

Seating is limited. General Admission tickets can be purchased for $17.76.

Can't make it Boston? You can still be part of this historic event
while ensuring your funds are used to promote fiscal responsibility
within the states.

You can pre-order a special DVD of the event and you can watch a LIVE
webcast of the entire event for just $17.76. Visit our website for
details.

This year's nationally renowned speakers include:

Dr. Edwin Vieira, perhaps America's foremost constitutional scholar
(also top of his Harvard Law class), will be giving an important
address about these subjects with impeccable historical documentation
and logic.

Dr. Rand Paul, son of presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul and last
year's key note speaker

Dr. Katherine Albrecht is fighting to stop RFID tagging and chipping.
A new consumer goods tracking system called Radio Frequency
Identification (RFID) is poised to enter all of our lives, with
profound implications for consumer privacy.

John McManus, President of the John Birch Society, will address the
economic consequences of the federal bailout.

Hope to see you there. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Rich

[ps…….below is some background describing some of the disturbing
events taking place in our country today, and some positive steps to
help our country]

I've been getting emails from friends on the planned New World Order.
Dr. Ron Paul warned recently that Obama will lead us into a
one-world-government. As it turns Dr. Paul is right …again.
Obama/Biden just introduced S.2433 [see pasted below] that does
exactly that.  I went to a presentation by Boston author Jim Perloff
this fall at the Dedham VFW. It was put on by the national Campaign
For Liberty, Mass. John Birch Society and Mass Liberty Preservation
Association. Perloff spoke from the research of his 1988 book "The
Shadows of Power and the American Decline", telling us what is in
store for America if we don't stand-up and push back. Perloff is a
convert to Christianity.

Perloff makes the point that the "powers that be" in this world are
centered in London: the Windsor and Rothschild families, European
nobility families, the European central bankers, and in the US…..the
CFR, TLC and Rockefeller family. Other sources, including analyst
Richard Cook, say the same thing. These are tyrannical powers, some of
whom have been working on a one world government for over 100 years.
My grandfather Charlie in Minnesota used to rant and rave about the
threat of a one-world government in the 1940's! Perloff says the Fed
was a huge step toward bringing down the US and dragging us into this
New World Order. It's working pretty well so far. The Fed was
carefully planned in 1910 and brought to life in 1915 mainly by the
Bank of England.

The sub-prime criminal lending scheme [financial-911 attack] was
started under Clinton and in 2003 was shepherded by Bush/Cheney safely
past strong opposition by all 50 state Attorneys General, to reach its
desired zenith point today: we and the entire world stand at the edge
of another great depression because of the planned sub-prime criminal
lending scheme. The goal is to cause a huge shift in wealth from the
middle classes to the wealthiest class: it is underway as we speak.
It's the worldwide Road to Serfdom.

If US citizens wake up we can save our country. If no, we and our
children will be enslaved in a worldwide dictatorship in a matter of
one to two years. I pray daily about this to understand what can be
done or is this the way God will allow it to go for many reasons [?].

Recently we had an ominous prediction from long-time CFR insider Joe
Biden about a coming international crisis coming before July 2009
(during this time period Obama will still has enough credibility to
begin to enforce martial law and other unconstitutional directives
that Bush-Cheney put on the books).Does Biden know something we don't?
 What the hell's he talkin about? Is this just prepping the totally
miss-lead public to expect another falseflag attack on US soil
like911? This is not a time to rest on our laurels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZoErMxDPoQ&feature=related

A similar link to the planned New World Order :
http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelnews/politics/80-political/335-warnings-from-world-leaders-all-within-72-hours-.html

Yes and now we have ret. Gen. Powell [remember, the one who lied about
the basis for attacking Iraq?] predicting and preparing a badly
miss-led citizenry for a new-911-type attack. Cheney/Bush have done
the same for seven years. Retired Gen. Tommy Franks says if there's
another 911-type attack, the US Constitution will be suspended and
there will be martial law. Like911, it will be another falseflag
attack carried out by theMossad and allowed by theCIA. They have
hinted at using nuclearweapons and/or bioterrorweapons like the bird
flu they've carefully developed gov. labs. Martial law will follow
this USfalseflag attack and will result in starving/freezing of tens
of millions of Americans which will bring our country to her knees. On
October 1, 2008, US Army 3rd Brigade was deployed on US soil, against
Posse Comitatus Act. Two more brigades have since been committed to US
deployment, all to prepare for the subprime criminal scheme-caused
financial collapse and the long-awaited return of tyranny to these
shores. These folks make King George look like Mahatma Gandhi.

To help defend our Constitution and America against these same enemies
of Liberty that our forefathers fought against, please consider
joining national Campaign For Liberty, and the Mass Liberty
Preservation Association. You can also meet these wonderful folks @
the 2008 Boston Tea Party, Faneuil Hall this Sunday December 14, 2008!
There's a powerful line-up of speakers including Dr. Rand Paul [son of
Dr. Ron Paul]. Their agenda is to bring back sound money to our
country, end the Fed and cut way-back on government/spending. They
know the truth about the911attacks so they know the severity of our
situation; they just don't talk about it because it automatically
shuts people down.

Obama's S.2433 Would Put
US Under UN Mandate
11-29-8

SENATE BILL S. 2433 THE GLOBAL POVERTY ACT

According to David Bossie, President of the group 'Citizens United for
American Sovereignty', based out of Merrifield Virginia, website:
http://www.citizensunited.org/

The above- mentioned Senate Bill (S. 2433) is a piece of legislation
in the works that all Americans need to know about and know now!

This bill, sponsored by none other than Sen. Barack Obama, with the
backing of Joe Biden on the Foreign Relations Committee, and liberal
democrats in Congress, is nothing short of a massive giveaway of
American wealth around the world, and a betrayal of the public trust,
because, if passed, this bill would give over many aspects of our
sovereignty to the United Nations.

The noble sounding name of this bill, 'The Global Poverty Act' is
actually a Global Tax, payable to the United Nations, that will be
required of all American taxpayers. If passed in the Senate, the House
has already passed it, this bill would require the U.S. to increase
our foreign aid by $65 BILLION per year, or $845 BILLION over the next
13 years! That's on top of the billions of dollars in foreign aid we
already pay out!

In addition to the economic burdens this potential law would place on
our precarious economy, the bill, if passed in the Senate, would also
endanger our constitutionally protected rights and freedoms by
obligating us to meet certain United Nations mandates.

According to Senator Obama, we should establish these United Nations'
goals as benchmarks for U.S. spending. What are they?

The creation of a U.N. International Criminal Court having the power
to try and convict American citizens and soldiers without any
protection from the U.S. Constitution.

A standing United Nations Army forcing U.S. soldiers to serve under
U.N. command.

A Gun Ban on all small arms and light weapons --which would repeal our
Second Amendment right to bear arms.

The ratification of the ' Kyoto ' global warming treaty and numerous
other anti-American measures.

Recently, the Senate Subcommittee on Foreign Relations (where Sen. Joe
Biden sits) approved this plan by a voice vote without any discussion!
Why all the secrecy? If Senators Obama and Biden are so proud of this
legislation, then why don't they bring it out into the light of day
and let the American people have a look at it instead of hiding it
behind closed doors and sneaking it through Congress for late night
votes.

It may be only a matter of time before this dangerous legislation
reaches a floor vote in the full body of the Senate.

Please write or call, email your representatives, the White House, the
media, or anyone you think will listen, and express your opinions
regarding this Global Tax giveaway and betrayal of the American people
at a time when our nation and our people are already heavily burdened
with the threats to our freedoms and economic prosperity.

Please send this email to as many folks out there in your networks as you can.

 http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-s2433/text