[act-ma] Feature: David Rovics - potluck and house concert

Bonnie Rovics zenmassage at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:37:23 PST 2009

Hello Friends! - here's your Sunday Potluck Update

This sunday the 25th we have a special guest musician - activist singer and
songwriter David Rovics
check out www.davidrovics.com to hear some incredible music!
David Rovics - for those of you who don't know his music, is a world
renowned folk musician of highly political, uprising, radical and incredible
music
he has opened for amy goodman, howard zinn, noam chomsky - been lauded by
democracy now, pete seeger and many others...
we are asking for a donation of $10-20 (although if you can't afford it come
anyway or just drop in a few bucks!)
David also recently put out his first children's CD of pirate songs for
kids...
So we invite folks to show up at 4:30
kids show from around 5-6pm
feasting and eating from 6-7pm
more adult kinda set from 7pm-8pm or so (although folks with kids are
welcome to stay if they want!)
then more feasting and jamming from 8pm or so until 9:30 or so .. group
cleanup and then we end by 10pm
we're at 33 dalrymple street in jamaica plain - a couple blocks from the
stony brook T on the orange line.
there will be limited seating for those who need it especially and then a
lot of floor...
hope you can come!!

Bonnie Rovics, OBT/LMT
Deep Touch Massage and BodyPlayWorkshops
617-522-3344
www.DeepTouchMassage.com