[act-ma] 2/12 Steven Greenhouse on "The Big Squeeze" at 4 pm (Thurs)

John Trumpbour jtrumpbo at law.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:29:41 PST 2009

"The Big Squeeze: Tough Times for the American Worker"

Steven Greenhouse, labor and workplace correspondent for the New York
Times

Langdell South, Harvard Law School

Thursday, February 12, 2009
4 pm

Langdell Hall South, Harvard Law School, 1545 Massachusetts Avenue,
Cambridge, MA 02138

Sponsored by the Labor & Worklife Program, Harvard Law School, (617)
495-9265

john_trumpbour at harvard.edu

Free and Open to the Public

"Steven Greenhouse's brilliant and vividly reported expose shows how
employers have been squeezing the life out of American workers, through
means both legal and illegal.  My blood boiled when I read The Big
Squeeze."

Barbara Ehrenreich