[act-ma] 2/15 Standout in support of Venezuela February 15 Referendum

Jorge Marin cbmlkboston at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:01:55 PST 2009

On February 15th, 2009, the Venezuelan people get another opportunity to decide what road will take them into the future. Voting Yes, will alter the Constitution so that those elected officials, the President, Governors, Mayors, NA Deputies, that have performed their duties well, will be allowed to be re-elected. Voting NO, will maintain the term limits, presently set at two terms. I am calling on all the supporters of the Bolivarian Movement to join us in front of the Venezuelan Consulate (545 Boylston ST., Boston) this Sunday, February 15th at 11:00am to show our support for President Chavez. The importance of maintaining his leadership can not be understated. The few governorships that were won by the opposition on the last elections proved to us that the neoliberals will undermind, if not reverse, the progress the Bolivarian process has made thus far. Many european countries don't have term limits: France, Spain, Germany, Portugal, etc.. And many elected officials in the US don't have term limits, such as Mayors, Congressmen, Senators, etc... The list of successes of the Chavez administration is long. If you are interested in a detail report visit the following link.http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/4182 Wear your favorite red shirt. Bring signs that read, YES, or YES WE CAN, or SI SE PUEDE. It is important for the media to hear both sides of the story.Jorge Marin CB-Martin Luther King, Jr. Boston, MA The Bolivarian Circles in the USA seek to inform the american public of what is really going on in Venezuela. We respect the laws of the US and we aim to improve the relations between our two countries.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.