[act-ma] Purchase tickets today for the DAM and Suheir Hammad show

Susan intishari at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:19:55 PDT 2009

Dear Friends

You can now purchase tickets on line for the *DAM and Suheir Hammad
show*: a benefit for the Gaza Mental Health Foundation and the BPFF.
*Sunday April 5th 8:30-11:30pm**
Ryles Jazz Club 212 Hampshire St. Cambridge*

Please do as soon as you can!
*SPACE IS LIMITED*

*Please click here to buy tickets!
<http://bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/DAMBenefitTickets.html>*

*** *_*Please do not forget to print your email confirmation receipt of
the transaction and bring with you to the door.*_

** We urge you to make additional donations towards this benefit and you
can do that by clicking the *continue shopping button* after you have
bought your tickets.

*Another event of interest:*
Sunday April 5th at 4:30pm
Screening of the film *Slingshot Hip Hop*
with director Jackie Salloum and the hip hop group featured in the film,
*DAM,* present
for more info *please click here
<http://www.bostonpalestinefilmfest.org/news/2009/03/slingshot-hip-hop-showing-kendall.html>*

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you
at our upcoming events!
BPFF Organizing Commmittee