[act-ma] Reminder: Mar 30-31: MIT/Harvard Gaza Symposium

Susan intishari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:02:02 PDT 2009

/Reminder:/

*/MIT/Harvard Gaza Symposium/*

/March 30 - 31, 2009/

The symposium schedule has been finalized. To view it, please click here
<http://www.hks.harvard.edu/middleeast/MEIevents/gaza09.html>.

*Monday, March 30, 1:30 - 6:00 pm*
Wong Auditorium, MIT Bldg E51, 70 Memorial Drive, Cambridge

*Tuesday, March 31, 1:30 - 6:00 pm*
Austin Hall, Harvard Law School, 1515 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge

//Sponsors at MIT//:
The Center for International Studies; The Program for Human Rights and
Justice

//Sponsors at Harvard//:
The Middle East Initiative at the Harvard Kennedy School; The Center for
Middle Eastern Studies, Faculty of Arts and Sciences; University
Committee on Human Rights Studies; Human Rights Program at the Harvard
Law School

For more details on the symposium, visit:

    http://www.hks.harvard.edu/middleeast/MEIevents/gaza09.html

    http://web.mit.edu/cis/eventposter_033009_gaza.html

The Middle East Initiative | John F. Kennedy School of Government |
Harvard University
To view our full events calendar, visit our website at
http://www.hks.harvard.edu/middleeast
For directions to the Kennedy School campus, please go to
http://www.hks.harvard.edu/about/contact