[act-ma] 4/9 Norman Finkelstein on Gaza (Thu)
wmirza at live.com
Sun Apr 5 10:20:37 PDT 2009
Norman Finkelstein at UMass Lowell - Gaza: Behind The Massacre.
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009
Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Location: Ball Hall Room 214 (North Campus)
City/Town: Lowell, MA.
Contact: wmirza at live.com
Norman G. Finkelstein received his doctorate in 1988 from the Department of Politics at Princeton University. For many years he taught political theory and the Israel-Palestine conflict. He is the author of five books which have been translated into more than 40 foreign languages:
- Beyond Chutzpah: On the misuse of anti-Semitism and the abuse of history (University of California Press, 2005; expanded paperback edition, 2008)
- The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the exploitation of Jewish suffering (Verso, 2000; expanded paperback edition, 2003)
- Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict (Verso, 1995; expanded paperback edition, 2003)
- A Nation on Trial: The Goldhagen thesis and historical truth (with Ruth Bettina Birn) (Henry Holt, 1998)
- The Rise and Fall of Palestine: A personal account of the intifada years (University of Minnesota, 1996)
- He has just completed a new book entitled A Farewell to Israel: The coming break-up of American Zionism, to be published in 2009.
Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Act-MA