[act-ma] April 15, "Sit Down" Re Gaza: Markey's Medford Office

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Tue Apr 7 10:48:03 PDT 2009

Please pass it on:

We are proposing to visit his public office in Medford for a 'sit down' on,
Wednesday, April 15 between the hours of 9am-5pm. This will be an
opportunity to remind him that we want him to work to open the borders
between Gaza and Israel for humanitarian and reconstruction aid  and that we
oppose our tax dollars of $3 billion  year going to Israel while there is
mounting evidence of violations of US and international law and world wide
calls for an independent investigation into the invasion of Gaza.

We hope you will be able to join us in his office for atleast a portion of
the day..please let us know. We also would like to have as many people ( not
necessrily from his district) outside from 4-6 pm with signs, banners,
leafletting the area about our tax dollars. Finally, there will be either a
letter to the editor or a press release going to each community paper in his
district. If you would want your name to be removed from the letter to your
community please let us know...

So, can you help make signs, banners?
Can you be in his office during the day?, what hours?
please circulate to other constituents..we don't have all the emails..

thanks,Ridgely, Naila and Renae
more info: nailajirmanus at aol.com