[act-ma] Ethics Bill Phone Bank! 4/22/09

Adam Friedman adam at electionaction.org
Mon Apr 13 19:39:37 PDT 2009

Hey folks

Here's the word from Andrew Kingsley of Common Cause!

RSVP:
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDRHdGF3UDBBSWxCd2s4WGZ1WmV
NWmc6MA..> click here to let us know you'll be there!

Adam Friedman
617.784.8993
www.electionaction.org <http://www.electionaction.org/>

  _____

From: asst.director.common.cause at gmail.com
[mailto:asst.director.common.cause at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Kingsley

Hello all!

We need your help on Wednesday, April 22nd from 6pm-8pm as we call fellow
Common Cause members and ask them to contact their senators in support of
ethics reform in Massachusetts.The bill is scheduled to reach the floor in
by the end of the month, and we need to make sure the Senate knows how
important we think this is!

We'll meet at the Common Cause office at 59 Temple Place, Suite 600, Boston,
MA 02111 -- please
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDRHdGF3UDBBSWxCd2s4WGZ1WmV
NWmc6MA..> click here to let me know you'll be there!

All the best,
Andrew

--
Andrew Kingsley