[act-ma] 5/17 Asian Pacific American Activist Training Institute - Apply today!

Thomas Chen tchen at riseup.net
Sun Apr 26 18:48:58 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Help us spread the word about another year of our exciting Activist Training
Institute (ATI)!

Are you a young Asian Pacific American (APA) who wants to build your
organizing & leadership skills?  Want to deepen your political analysis of
issues?  Like experiential learning where you can practice what you learn?
 Have some time to spare for your personal and professional development?
 THEN consider applying for our ATI 2009 Training Program!

We are looking for a young generation of activists who are interested and
committed to community work in Boston's Asian American community, AND are
waiting for an opportunity to build their skills.

See the application at the link below for more information about the program
and training dates.  DEADLINE for applications is May 17th.  For more info
email ATI at aamovement.net.

For application, visit this link:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc7fv875_0fssh9jfq

ACT NOW!