[act-ma] 6/04 - Free UPandOUT film screening: "Evidence of Revision, Part 4" - Thurs, June 4th

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Sun May 31 21:00:22 PDT 2009

[note: i was told by the distributor that we are first in the nation to
do a public screening of  /Evidence of Revision/!
note/: _Free Palestine_/_ T-shirts_ will be available for purchase: $8-$10]

Showing Thursday, June 4th, in Cambridge:
*//*

*/Evidence of Revision:
The Assassination of America/*
(108 min)
*Part 4: The RFK assassination as never seen before*

*/Evidence of Revision: the Assassination of Americ/*/a/ is a 5-part
series that presents publicly unavailable & suppressed historical audio,
video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public
relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the classified
"Black Ops" used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam,
the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK
assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of
our post-modern time.

*/Part 4,/*/ *The RFK assassination as never seen before*/ exposes the
obvious questions that the 'official story' has left unanswered:

Why was RFK rerouted from his original destination in the hotel straight
into the path of an assassin's bullet? Who was the girl in the polka dot
dress seen fleeing the hotel exclaiming "/we shot him, we shot
Kennedy/"? Was there a CIA presence at the hotel that night? Why were
additional bullets recovered but never entered into evidence?

Writer-director Shane O'Sullivan, highly skeptical of the official
report, conducted his own exhaustive investigation. Through exclusive
interviews with eyewitnesses and investigators, as well as rare archival
footage and a wealth of expert testimony, O'Sullivan's disturbing
documentary sheds new light on RFK's murder. For example, through an
exhaustive analysis of videotapes made at the Ambassador Hotel on the
night of RFK's assassination, O'Sullivan identified three figures as
former agents of the CIA. Two of the agents O'Sullivan identified could
be seen moving away from the hotel pantry shortly after RFK's shooting.

*"The more you know about '/real history/' vs  '/official history/',
the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times."*

*When/where*
7 pm
243 Broadway, Cambridge - corner of Broadway and Windsor,
entrance on Windsor
http://rule19.org/videos

Please join us for a stimulating night out; bring your friends! Free
film, free refreshments, & free door prizes.
[donations are accepted]

"/You can't legislate good will - that comes through education./" ~
Malcolm X

//// *UPandOUT film series  - see http://rule19.org/videos*
Why should YOU care? It's your money that pays for the occupation &
illegal Israeli settlements.

--

"/They're buying you off with your own money; the country is not working
for the average american/"

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>