[act-ma] 9PM Wed., Viva Palestina Fundraiser for Gaza @ Andala Cafe

tom arabia tom_arabia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 13:17:49 PDT 2009

***CLARIFICATION***
We would love for you to join us at dinner. Andala has been an ongoing and outstanding supporter of the cause.  We
ask that you in turn support Andala Cafe and enjoy their fantastic drinks, cuisine and atmosphere with us.   Sadly, we do not have
the means to provide dinner for everyone before we raise money.  Please forgive us for any confusion.  However, if we reach our goal of $10,000 or get fairly close, we'll be more than happy to pick up the bill!

:)

Thank you,
Tom & Khury

Visit the Facebook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=96918954829