[act-ma] July 4th Boston Charles River Esplanade 9/11 Truth info Handout! Help Wanted!

mark oc 1800capone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:56:02 PDT 2009

Last year we had a great turn out with quite a few people helping to
hand out the enormous amount of info we had for the huge crowd for the
4th. This year we can do an even better job at informing people with
fliers and DVD's! However it cant be done well without your help. If
you have joined this group (or are curious about Boston 9/11 Truth/
WeAreChangeBoston.org)  and have not been involved yet here is a great
opportunity to make a difference on a day where we can inform
thousands of people.

4th OF JULY TRUTH ACTION

Saturday July 4, 2009
Charles River Esplanade, Boston
9 am to 5 pm

Truth activists will be gathering at Boston's 4th of July Celebration
on the Esplanade this year to distribute DVD's along with We Are
Change info handouts. A core group of organizers will be setting up
Camp on the lawn adjacent to the Stone Man Playground near the Harvard
(Mass Ave) Bridge.

>From there, we'll break off into groups and canvas the entire area,
from and including the Longfellow Bridge to the Harvard Bridge. Even
if you can come only for a couple of hours, there will be someone at
the Camp at all times beginning at 9 am, who will be able to connect
you with groups already out working the crowd.

The best access to the home Camp is via the pedestrian entrance to the
esplanade at the Mass. Ave Bridge. From there it's just a short 100
ft. walk to a fork in the sidewalk that surrounds a strip of lawn
where we're setting up camp. Look for the flag of New England we'll be
flying a red flag with a green Pine tree.
We have a total of 10,000 pieces of literature we want to distribute
among the 500,000-plus people in attendance. We hope you can join us
as in this huge distribution effort and for some celebration after the
fireworks.

(From the Mass. Ave bridge when looking towards down town along the
Charles river there will be a bike/ walking path that splits in two
directions. The section of grass that is in between the paths is where
we will be set up.)

FYI This is a great vantage point to watch the fireworks, so come help
us hog our space.

Hope to see you there.

For more details or to RSVP on our meetup site go here:
http://www.meetup.com/boston911truth/calendar/10722727/