[act-ma] Jobs with Justice seeks G-20 cmte members

James Russell jmrussell87 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:25:51 PDT 2009

MASS Jobs with Justice's Global Justice Project is developing a committee
for the September 24-25, 2009 G-20 summit in Pittsburgh, PA.  We are seeking
to have our first meeting sometime during the week of July 27-31 at the JWJ
office.

Interested groups and individuals should contact Russ, Jake, or Jen at JwJ's
main office at (617) 524-8778 or email jwj at massjwj.net.  If unavailable or
busy, call or email summer student organizer James Russell, on his cell at
817 991 0498 or by email at jmrussell87 at gmail.com to be added to the list.

*Jobs with Justice* is a coalition of labor and community organizations
working together to build unity and support for the struggles of working
people.

*Jobs with Justice* is a campaign for workers' rights. Our mission is to
defend working people's standard of living, fight for job security, protect
our right to organize and support contract campaigns and strikes.

*Jobs with Justice* opposes racism, sexism, ageism and homophobia and will
actively support struggles against any form of discrimination.

*Jobs with Justice* is action oriented. Take the Jobs with Justice pledge to
"be there" for someone else's struggle. That means joining picket lines,
attending rallies, and participating in other actions or demonstrations in
support of workers rights.
MASS JWJ - http://www.massjwj.net
3353 Washington Street - Boston, MA 02130
Phone: (617) 524-8778 - Fax: (617) 524-8996 - jwj at massjwj.net