[act-ma] Sudbury Vigil - Saturday

carol coakley coakley50 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 24 13:16:07 PDT 2009

Moving Peace Vigil
Sat., July 25th
Noon
Rt. 27 and Concord Rd.
Sudbury
Peace /cut the F-22 vigil

Metrowest Peace Action will be joining the Sudbury vigil Saturday, July 25th at noon on the Green at Rt. 27 and Concord Rd.
A meeting for anyone interested in working for non-violence will begin at 12:30 in the First Parish UU church at 327 Concord Rd.
We will be calling for peace as usual with this week's theme being cutting the F-22.  After a successful vote in the Senate our hope is that the House will also cut the funding for this old fighter jet, so that the $ can be used more wisely.
Contact: Carol Coakley
508 376-8495

Beyond War, Another Economy is Possible